Guerrero Media brings executives’ leadership stories to life. Our media services, ranging from editorial content to networking and event services, help executives grow their companies, build great teams, and stand out from their peers.
We are looking for a Communications Coordinator who:
· Is a Proactive Doer
· Needs variety and change
· Once trained, prefers to work independently and gets things done
· Pays attention to detail and makes sure work is perfect
· Loves being the subject matter expert
· Enjoys solving problems
If this sounds like you, you could be a great fit for this position and please keep reading.
Guerrero is comprised of 7 total brands including:
1. American Builders Quarterly
2. American Healthcare Leader
3. Modern Counsel
5. Hispanic Executive
6. The Alumni Society
7. Next Gen Collective
The Communications Coordinator primary responsibilities will include engaging the network of each brand through the delivery of content, marketing promotions, and strategic partnerships. This work will drive brand affinity, community advancement, and business growth.
Hispanic Division Responsibilities:
· Support content development – including research, fact-finding, writing and editing – and manage editorial calendars for The Alumni Society and NextGen Collective
· Effectively own, develop, and manage all direct communications (email blasts, event communications, and marketing promotions) for the Hispanic Division
· Own and manage our relationships with contributors to NextGen Collective
· Manage The Alumni Society website and provide tactical support to NextGen Collective web content
· Social media content creation and posting for NextGen Collective and The Alumni Society, and other brands as needed.
Non-Hispanic Division Responsibilities:
· Responsible for the project management of strategic partnerships across all of Guerrero Media’s brands, monitor progress, and keep internal stakeholders and clients informed the entire way.
· Manage the communications deliverables for corporate partnerships, ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope
· Own team measurement and analytics to understand ROI and capture insights for future strategies
· Collaborate with the events and creative production staff to build effective event programming and marketing campaigns, as needed
· Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, English, PR or related field preferred.
· 2-4 years of PR/communications experience in an agency or corporate environment is preferred.
· Solid writing skills, including for public-facing articles, talking points and presentations.
· Strong ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and perform better when you’re busy.
· Ability work on cross-functional projects, with some experience with project management.
· Experience in measurement and analytics.
· Experience with social media management preferred but not required.
· Thrive in a fast-paced culture of change and innovation; think on your feet and pivot on a dime.
· Ability to work independently but bring relevant and timely updates to the forefront at the right time.
· A roll-up-your-sleeves attitude with a bias toward action; a self-starter who takes initiative rather than waiting for direction.
· Excellent follow-through skills – you do what you say and dot the i’s.
· Positive interpersonal and communication skills, critical thinking, upbeat attitude, high integrity, persistence and personal initiative.
· Ready and willing to adapt to the possibility of uncertainty, new territory and change every day.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-10-22