Reporting to the Sr. Vice President – Kitchen & Bath Operations, the Communications Manager is responsible for strategizing and driving internal communications to increase storytelling within K&B Group Operations. They create the strategy and execute storytelling for three areas: K&B Group Operations Leadership Team, People Leaders and All Associates. They serve as a leader, contributor and counselor to the business in creating and implementing effective communication initiatives aligned with the K&B Group Operations direction and vision.
- Responsible for developing and implementing the internal communications strategy for K&B Group Operations, working in collaboration with the K&B Group Operations Leadership Team.
- Responsible for creating internal communications content.
- Manage and facilitate communications projects to drive K&B Group Operations’ storytelling goals.
- Manage all communications platforms, townhalls, email, KOHLER Now, others as identified.
- Manage all metrics related to Communications to measure impact to business results.
- Keep abreast of developments in internal and external communications, as well as the field of Communications.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 5 years of experience in an area requiring communications skills.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the US without requiring sponsorship now or in the future.
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.’s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates’ development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual’s personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohlercompany.com.
It is Kohler’s policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact email@example.com. Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-03-10