Do you have a creative, fun, outgoing personality? Can you communicate effectively, and work with a team to complete tasks in a fast-paced environment? Are you looking for a career earning above-average pay with benefits? Then come join our team and become part of our growing company!
Victor O’Neill Studios (VOS) is a family-owned business, and for over 45 years has served the school portrait industry throughout the DC metro area (VA, MD, and DC). Currently with over 80 personnel, VOS is dedicated to growing its workforce to match its expansion in the industry. The company prides itself on taking care of its family of employees and offers a competitive training and advancement program.
VOS is seeking a motivated detail-oriented individual eager to develop a consolidated communications strategy that allows the company to successfully disseminate information to our clients and customers. The individual must be an effective writer with the ability to develop communications-intensive campaigns that enhance company sales, while also having the ability to leverage the company brand on social media platforms. The position is full time and located in McLean, VA. Salary is commensurate with experience. Health/retirement benefits included.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, leading market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products/services; developing strategies and tactics to promote our company and increase sales online; deploying successful marketing campaigns and targeting new accounts; working with our schools to ensure our products and services are marketed on all school channels to increase sales.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications
- Strong computer skills
- Able to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Punctual and proactive with strong interpersonal and team skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage clients and customers across multiple media platforms
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends, software and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Knowledge of school portrait industry and/or school systems a plus
Mandatory Job Requirements:
– Leadership and managerial qualities
– Strong interpersonal and team skills
– Must always be professional and positive
– Innovative, energetic, creative
– Outgoing & motivated to work!
– Must pass a background check
As part of the Victor O’Neill team, you’ll be an integral and important part of an established, well-known and successful family-owned business. This unique opportunity has many job benefits including:
- Above average industry wages
- Health coverage
- Paid vacation
- 401K matching
- Leadership opportunities
- Mileage reimbursement program
Job Type: Full time
Salary: Commensurate with experience
To apply: Please send your resume and a brief cover letter (1-2 paragraphs) explaining why you’re the best fit for this job, and why you would like to work at Victor O’Neill Studios.
Job posted: 2021-05-28