Anthology is looking for a Communications Manager. This person will execute internal and external communications strategies for the organization.
The ideal candidate will excel at working collaboratively across all levels of the organization, including executives and consistently delivers high-quality work even under time constraints. Candidate should be a strategic, skillful writer, strong communicator, and creative thinker. Attention to detail, ability to remain flexible in a dynamic environment, and excellent organization are critical. Experience in developing and executing proactive communication plans, managing cross-functional projects, and crafting engaging stories is preferred. Comfortable interviewing subject matter experts, executives and customers, which result in spotlights, blog posts, bylines and social media content.
This is a full-time position based out of the Boca Raton, Fl office, with the opportunity to work remotely.
· Passion for communications, creativity and storytelling, including being thoughtful about how new channels and tools are creating new ways to inform and engage people.
· 5-7 years of work experience in PR or communications, both agency and in-house
· Bachelor’s degree in Communications, English or related field
· Experience engaging a remote workforce employee
· SharePoint, Teams and Yammer content development experience
· Ability to integrate humor into communications
· Comfortable learning and using new technology
· Higher education and/or technology industry experience
· Develop content that inspires and engages all employees
· Experience working on the launch of new products, services or initiatives
· Strong organizational skills and examples of balancing competing projects and priorities.
· Experience in managing PR agencies, contractors and project management
· Social media content development experience
Campus Management provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal/national, state or local laws.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-10-01