Pinnacle Operating Services Company, LLC is looking for a Communication Managers at our Irving, TX location. This position will play an essential role in sharing the new strategic approach and ways of working internally. Pinnacle has a strong growth agenda that will mostly be driven by its M&A agenda. Appropriate communication plans are key for successful interactions of the many foreseen acquisitions. In addition, Pinnacle will more and more engage with external stakeholders not only on public affairs related issues but also on during its future sustainability strategy.
- Advice on the development of the corporate identity of Pinnacle given the new vision / strategy.
- Communicate using weekly e Newsletter, corporate video’s and visuals, messages from the CEO, etc.
- Advice and support the internal departments of SHVE on communication towards internal stakeholders.
- Advice and support the communication flows between Pinnacle’s head office and its operational locations across multiple states.
- Advice and support the upwards communication to Head office SHVE through corporate presentations, feeding of groups Yammer, weekly highlights.
- Coordinate the bi-annual board visits of Dutch shareholder to Pinnacle.
- Plan events around annual holidays (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc.).
- Advise on Diversity and inclusion agenda (eg. Forums and discussions in week of Juneteenth).
- Coordinate Annual Safety week.
- Organize Corporate Community Day.
- Oversee Local sponsoring activities.
- Safeguarding the execution of Pinnacle’s corporate identity.
- Customer communications, M&A communication plans, corporate communication, crisis management communication, issue management, etc.
- Advice on the use of digital corporate communications including social media and take charge in the execution.
- Advice on the development of employer branding and execute the strategy.
Desired Experience and Skills
- Bachler’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration or related degree.
- 5 years relevant experience in a similar position, preferably within energy.
- Clearly demonstrated affinity.
- Knowledge and experience with corporate communications advice and execution in general.
- High level of commitment, responsibility, and integrity.
- Entrepreneurial, project-based, and pragmatic and know how to inspire others in a project.
- Experience with public affairs, stakeholder management, issue management and change communication and the use of social media.
- Analytical / strategic competence.
- Result oriented / energetic.
- Flexible to change.
- Follows developments in the field and translates this into the communication strategy of Pinnacle.
- Able to maintain relationships within a multi-state player and a complex external stakeholder environment.
- Able to speak with and interact with all levels of an organization.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-11-08