At T-Mobile we are committed to changing the world for GOOD. A role in Corporate Responsibility means that you will be part of a passionate, entrepreneurial and dynamic team that shapes social and environmental strategy to drive impact for our customers, employees, society and the planet.
As the Corporate Social Responsibility Manager, you will play an important role in establishing T-Mobile as a leader in responsible business practices. You will provide support for T-Mobile’s public reporting initiatives, stakeholder engagement programs, communication activities and assist with integrating social impact and sustainability messaging into T-Mobile’s brand marking efforts. This role requires somebody with proven experience developing and drafting content aligned to E.S.G reporting standards, the technical skill necessary to communicate complex topics and K.P.I’s, and a working knowledge of sustainability and climate change topics. You have strong inter-personal skills and work easily and collaboratively across different departments; you possess the agility to synthesize and communicate complex data and also draft creative and engaging communications to bring T-Mobiles social impact and sustainability initiatives to life for diverse stakeholders; and finally, you thrive in an entrepreneurial, driven environment and are not afraid to push the boundaries of what’s possible to change the world for GOOD.
- Assist with the development, drafting and publication of T-Mobiles annual CSR report including messaging, design and working with key functions across the business to aggregate data and elevate our storytelling.
- Support T-Mobile’s enterprise wide CSR strategy; partner across the business to elevate awareness for CSR strategy and goals, driving alignment across functions and the promotion of best practices to achieve KPI’s.
- Develop collateral and communications materials that promote T-Mobile’s impact and achievements to different stakeholder audiences including employees, investors, customers.
- Support sales/RFP requests for CSR data; contribute to the development and review of responses to surveys from investors, suppliers, and other key stakeholders
- Identify opportunities to participate in CSR awards and events. Partner with Communications to develop and draft applications, nominations and position papers.
- Analyze and identify industry trends, E.S.G best practices and emerging risks
- Support the CSR team’s partnerships and programs.
- 3-5 years working in the CSR space with proven experience in ESG reporting and strategy.
- Experience and knowledge with environmental sustainability issues, particularly related to climate change strategy and reporting.
- Strong communication and story-telling skills. Your style is authentic, engaging and informal.
- Proven competency for analytics. You are comfortable analyzing data and interpreting results.
- A strong attention to detail, ability to manage deadlines and juggle competing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skill and a demonstrated ability to bring from different teams and functions together to achieve objectives.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and Slack applications. You have strong PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously—by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-11-09