The restaurants inspired by Chef Thomas Keller, are founded on quality and service. This spirit transcends into our Marketing and Communications team.
Join our innovative and creative team in the capacity of Senior Manager of Communications. Joining an accomplished team of professionals in communicating our Brands to our guests and employees.
If you have applicable experience in supporting a multi-unit enterprise in external and internal communications, digital media support, overall media relations and a strong writing ability, share your talents with our growing team. This position operates out of our Yountville, CA location.
Successful candidate will have a strong sense of creativity, organizational skills and the ability to effectively share our story and offerings both internally and externally; Seeking a strong collaborator with initiative and the ability to meet deadlines effectively.
Requires a minimum of five years of transferrable experience, preferably in the hospitality or luxury brand industry.
- Establish a compelling and evolving communications strategy aligned to overall organizational strategy.
- Execute all aspects of communications strategies, with particular emphasis on writing key impact statements, supporting documents, news articles and collateral.
- Build social media strategies to grow our organic social presence and influence.
Our company culture is founded on mentorship and providing a solid foundation of skills to support our profession.
With some of the highest wages, as well as:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Retirement Savings, offering both pre-tax and post-tax savings options with company matching, offering immediate vesting.
- Experiential PAID Scholarships for study in Food/Wine/Cuisine
- Student Loan Refinancing program
- Dining Discounts at Chef Keller’s other properties
- On site Educational Classes
- Discounts on:
- Chefs Equipment
- Uniform Attire
- Computers and Electronics
Who we are:
Thomas Keller is regarded as a world leader in the culinary profession. The properties and people he inspires are dedicated to setting new restaurant standards in service, cuisine and employment experience. Our goal is to collaborate with talented professionals and offer opportunities to learn and grow within the industry. We seek inspired candidates who are passionate about food, wine and service.
Looking for other opportunities with our group? Check out open positions on www.ThomasKeller.com/careers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
Job posted: 2021-02-08