Communications Manager (BEES)
About AB InBev
AB InBev is the leading global brewer and one of the world’s top 5 consumer product companies. With over 500 beer brands we’re number one or two in many of the world’s top beer markets: North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
BEES, a part of the AB InBev family, is an e-commerce and SaaS company, co-created by AB InBev and Ambev, on a mission to transform the traditional sales model by putting customers at its heart. Whether you are a small to medium sized retailer or a supplying partner, BEES provides you with the tools, data, and insights you need to help your business thrive.
Today, more than 1.5 million retailers across 10+ countries use BEES every month to browse for products, place orders, earn rewards, arrange deliveries, manage invoices, and access business insights all from one place.
Learn more on how BEES keeps business buzzing at www.bees.com.
About the Job
Our team is in search of a Communications Manager to be a leader in our Product organization and help position BEES as a customer centric company that’s transforming the traditional sales model through technology, and a relevant value creation driver for AB InBev and Ambev. You will play a central role in promoting BEES by telling our business narrative through different communication strategies tailored for different stakeholders.
- Bring BEES’ narrative to life developing comprehensive communication strategies, creating key messages and materials to be amplified through both paid and earned media.
- Promote and enhance BEES through building relationships and ongoing engagement with the media and other external stakeholders and influencers.
- Manage BEES’ website and social media platforms as part of our brand building strategy, including content development and editorial calendar creation.
- Create effective thought leadership platforms for key leaders; roll-out through high-profile speaking engagements, interviews, and original owned content.
- Creation and approval of communications materials as needed (Q&As, Key Messages, Holding Statements, etc.)
- Act as a primary contact for media and manage day to day media requests.
- Serve as liaison between BEES, AB InBev, Ambev, and all subsidiaries to ensure continuity and coordination on communication initiatives.
- 5+ years of in-house or agency communications, PR or corporate affairs experience, or some combination of the above
- Experience in B2B (Tech) corporate marketing is desired
- Deep understanding of all marketing channels and how to successfully develop paid/owned/earned media strategies to effectively engage with different audiences
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, creative thinker, action and results oriented.
- A team player who can build strong relationships both internally and externally and earn the confidence of senior stakeholders within the business
- English language fluency is mandatory
- Spanish and Portuguese are desirable
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-05-30