Communications Manager, Global Health Supply Chain (GHSC)
Procurement Service Agent, USAID Next Generation GHSC Suite of Programs – Global
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development, and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities, and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved – and is committed to continuing to improve – economies, societies and most importantly, people’s lives.
The Communications Manager is responsible for ensuring the accuracy and quality of all project communications products that are for both external and internal consumption. To accomplish this, the Communications Manager will work across all project areas to ensure all project activities, results, best practices, and lessons learned are documented and disseminated
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the focal point for communicating project activities and data to both internal and external audiences.
- Work with the Director of Management Information Systems and Results Reporting this position will ensure that data that is shared is accurate and meaningful.
- Develop a system for generating project performance reports, success stories, project presentations, and other public communication pieces.
- Take the main responsibility for maintaining content on the project website, and/or contribute material and information for a third-party website.
- Develop and implement a project communications strategy.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Extensive experience in senior level project management.
- Experience with at least one of the following areas: HIV/AIDS programs and PEPFAR, Malaria/PMI, FP/RH/MNCH Knowledge of the Global Fund, WHO and the World Bank health programs preferred.
- Experience across various social media platforms.
- Ability to present data, results, impact, and information in a compelling way to difference audiences.
- Excellent written and spoken English and ability to communicate across technical disciplines and non-technical audience required. Ability to speak and write French a plus.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-09-30