Communications Manager(Job Number: HAC0000VC)
Honda Aircraft Co.
About the Opportunity:
You will be the central strategic player in the company’s ability to dynamically engage the media, the public and employees through high quality and timely print and online communications as well as direct personal interactions. You will be responsible for strengthening and protecting the Honda Aircraft Company brand and image globally through coordinated communications efforts.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage a comprehensive communications strategy for external audiences to share key messages through press releases, newsletters, social media, and other content.
- Create and lead the strategy and vision for communications with the Corporate Communications and Senior Leadership Team.
- Manage media relations and prepare executives for interviews and speeches via the development of Q&A’s, backgrounders and research.
- Serve as thought leader by keeping up with developing trends in the field of communications and the consideration of new/alternative channels of communication, including ways to measure engagement/response of the audience.
- Manage and mentor a team of talented individuals and ensure the team puts out work that is of the highest quality.
- Partner with internal teams on community relations and government relations activities.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team on event planning for major industry events.
Who You Are:
You have a Bachelor’s degree in Communications or a related field and a Master’s Degree or MBA. You’ve been working in marketing and communications for 10+ years and have experience in other large, global organizations. Over the years, you have honed excellent writing and editing skills and have a track record of successfully managing and delivering multiple high priority projects alongside your team. Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders is a normal part of your day and you are able to quickly build those relationships.
***Title will vary based on level of experience – VP, Corporate Communications; Director, Corporate Communications, Senior Manager, Corporate Communications; Manager, Corporate Communications***
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-10-14