Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Communications Partner II
- At least 6 years total combined related work experience and completed higher education; including:
- At least 1-year communications, corporate affairs and/or public relations work experience
- At least 5 years additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job and/or completed higher education; including:
- Bachelor’s in Journalism, Marketing, Business Administration, Communications
- Receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for your position
- Due to the client contract, you will be assigned, this position requires you to be a U.S. citizen
- Federal Communications experience
- Experience with client relationship management, and interpersonal business development
- Experience presenting to C-level Executives
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation skills
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
- Must be willing to travel to client site/office in DC as needed
- Hybrid schedule (4 days in office/client site with ability to work from home some days when travel to sites is not needed)
- 50% travel expectation to client site, in DC area
- Client facing
Applicants for U.S.-based positions with Cerner must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Due to specific client contract requirements, this position requires that the successful candidate be a U.S. citizen. The client contract also requires receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for the position.
As of January 18, 2022, as a condition of employment, all US-based employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with additional client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-12-19