Communications Project Manager
A local membership association seeks a full-time Communications Project Manager with 3-5 years work experience for an organization that has both print and online media presence.
The ideal candidate must have demonstrated experience:
· WRITING and EDITING: Must have experience as a professional business writer and editor, have a basic knowledge of AP style and have created traditional content such as press releases and news articles.
· PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Must be able to learn new systems/processes/standards and maintain strict compliance with a marketing plan, content schedules and brand integrity.
· SOCIAL MEDIA: Must have the ability to manage website content, be versed in generating email and social media content, and post properly edited content in a timely manner.
Bonus points for experience:
· Building and implementing marketing plans and strategies
· Curating, soliciting and editing content from association members
· Automating social media and content management systems to streamline process
This is not a graphic designer role but the Manager should have a working knowledge of Adobe design software (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) enough to work with in house templates and outside vendors.
The association has a small congenial staff that currently works remotely with plans to return to the in-office downtown work environment when conditions permit. Benefits include court holidays, medical benefits and paid parking. Starting compensation is $38K-$40K, proven performance and leadership will result in advancement.
Please send a resume and cover letter to Irma Gutierrez at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a paragraph describing a recent communication project you managed and what you liked best about the project.
Job posted: 2020-12-14