Communications Quality Control Specialist
As a Communication Quality Control Specialist, you will be supporting health information services for National Institutes of Health programs by ensuring the accuracy, professionalism and quality of our communications products. You will be responsible for creating, maintaining and executing quality assurance and quality control procedures, training staff and providing constructive feedback.
- Produce and maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs) to create and disseminate communications content
- Review communications content for accuracy and presentation
- Respond to client requests in a timely and professional manner
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Work effectively with a team of writers, editors and other communications staff
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 10 years of experience in writing, editing, or proofreading, as well as attention to detail and accuracy in all written communication
- At least 10 years of demonstrated experience in managing and organizing multiple projects with minimal supervision
- Excellent writing and oral communications skills
- Ability and willingness to learn new computer software applications as necessary
- High level of organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and adjust to shifting work priorities
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work well under strict deadlines and high production requirements
- Ability to work as part of a team and support other team members
- Background in science or health-related field preferred
- Master’s degree in science or health-related field
- Experience interacting with clients
- Experience using a content management system (CMS)
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Rockville, MD (MD18)
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-06-09