Communications Representative Senior
• Must be a U.S. Citizen and have the ability to obtain a Department of Defense Secret Clearance
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
• Exceptional communications skills with strong writing and editing ability
• Experience in supporting and providing trusted council to senior executives; leading and developing integrated strategic communications efforts across internal and external channels
• Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
• Able to plan, organize and support media relations, marketing, employee communications, trade show, social media and multimedia activities
• Possesses strong strategic communications instincts, media relations experience and multi-platform social media skills
• Understanding of corporate communications measurement, and how to use results to drive future strategies
E4323:Communications Rep Sr
Would you enjoy the challenge of finding new and engaging ways to tell the story of a 30+ year proven program of record for global armed forces? Are you energized by thinking outside-the-box to tell the brand story across audiences? Most importantly, are you a strategic communicator who’s ready for a great adventure with a fun team? Then you may be our next Communications Representative supporting Apache Fire Control at Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control.
Reporting to the Communications Manager for the Sensors and Global Sustainment line of business, this position will be responsible for the creation, execution and evaluation of communications strategies primarily supporting Apache Fire Control with rotary wing sensor and radar capabilities. These strategies will include an integrated communications approach with media relations, marketing communications, employee communications, trade show, social and digital media disciplines.
The Communications Representative will report to the Communications Manager for the Sensors and Global Sustainment line of business in Missiles and Fire Control. As a matrixed position, this role will support the Apache Fire Control program area and provide communications expertise to program leadership.
This position requires significant collaboration and coordination with Lockheed Martin leadership, business partners, government customers and Public Affairs officials.
Must have ability to obtain a Secret security clearance. Approximately 25% travel may be required.
Knowledge of the domestic and international aerospace and defense industries. Familiarity with Lockheed Martin products and business practices desirable. AP Style expertise.
Other Important Information
By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
Ability to work remotely
Part-time Remote Telework: The employee selected for this position will work part of their work schedule remotely and part of their work schedule at a designated Lockheed Martin facility. The specific weekly schedule will be discussed during the hiring process.
Select the Telework classification for this position
Employee will telework > = 50%
Ability to Telecommute
Part time telecommuting
Work Schedule Information
Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
4×10 hour day, 3 days off per week
Security Clearance Information
This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-02-17