The Communications Specialist will support the development and execution of Bradford White Corporation’s public relations and internal communications activities on behalf of the Corporation and its subsidiaries.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support for development of corporate and subsidiary public relations plans and material.
- Support for development of corporate and subsidiary internal communication plans and material.
- Writing support for brand and reputation management strategies through marketing, public relations and social media initiatives.
- Writing and editorial support for Corporate and subsidiary web content.
- Support in the development and management of Bradford White corporate and subsidiary giving and sponsorship programs.
- Support for internal and external customers utilizing corporate and subsidiary marketing resources.
- Support in development of internal and external communications infrastructure requirements.
Education, Experience & Desired Skills
College Degree required, preferably in Marketing, Public Relations or Communications plus a minimum of four (4) years related experience in a sales/marketing/public relations agency or corporate environment, with an emphasis on writing marketing and public relations material. Specific skills and capabilities required for the role include:
- Demonstrated ability to plan and write press releases, talking points and other public relations material
- Demonstrated ability to plan and write internal corporate communications
- Demonstrated understanding of employee communications and public relations principles and techniques
- Experience in the development and implementation of brand and reputation management strategies using public relations and social media channels
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Commitment to teamwork
- Strong independent work skills
- Comfort in working with individuals in and out of the company at all levels
- Maintain confidentiality when required
- PC/other skills required:
- MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- MS Project (or similar project tracking software)
May require some national travel as needed for training and tradeshow support, up to 10% annually.
Bradford White’s Corporate Headquarters in Ambler, PA.
The Communications Specialist, Public Relations and Internal Communications, will report to the Bradford White senior marketing director.
Please submit resume, references and salary requirements to: BWCHR@bradfordwhite.com.
Job posted: 2020-07-07