Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Communications Specialist 3
Microsoft’s Global Technical Learning is looking for a contract Communications Specialist who is passionate about communication and ensuring the creation of engaging, compelling, and relevant communications. This role will help manage both internal and external communications for Global Technical Learning GTM team, working across the GTM team and relevant stakeholders. The role will contribute to both external communications and internal communications across a variety of mediums including but not limited to email announcements, blog posts, customer/partner messaging, and newsletters.
- Help manage communication requests for customer and partner facing communications.
- Collaborate with the GTM team and Product Marketing Managers to confirm messaging guidance, gather data and content for internal and external communications.
- Develop messaging outline, draft, and drive to completion, including review cycles and final sign-offs.
- Upload approved blogs in the blog platform and upload to editorial planning for amplification on social
- Review communication channels at play and ensure messaging is individually tailored but coordinated across all, laddering up to GTM communications plan.
- Participate in ROB for editorial planning and weekly cadence. Provide status report and updates as needed.
- Document best practices and communication rhythm (including templates, process, intake etc.)
- BA/BS in Journalism, Marketing, English, or Communications (or equivalent)
- 3+ years communications, public relations, marketing or executive communications experience
- Understanding of Microsoft’s solutions and products, including customers and partner ecosystem
- Business maturity and experience working with senior executives
- Exceptional messaging and writing skills
- Great attention to detail and ensures accuracy in all communications deliverables, regularity and adherence to deadlines for RoB
- Ability to manage multiple communication projects simultaneously and drive strong work-back plans
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.
Job posted: 2022-11-06