WellSky is seeking a Communication Specialist to join our World Headquarters team. In this role you will be responsible for creating compelling and engaging content for internal and external audiences that builds positive awareness and reinforces the WellSky brand and promises. In addition, this position contributes to WellSky’s success by planning and executing strategic communications plans that deliver against business objectives. The ideal candidate will be a collaborative professional who thrives in a growing, diverse, and fluid environment.
A day in the life!
You will be responsible for the following:
- Develops original content for internal audiences, including the company intranet, corporate announcements, company meetings and presentations, videos, and social media
- Creates original content for external audiences, including public relations campaigns, company website, thought leadership, and social media
- Identifies company award opportunities that position WellSky as an industry leader or employer of choice, and prepares, submits, and tracks awards submissions
- Develops integrated plan for content using the paid, earned, shared, and owned approach
- Monitors and communicates results on a monthly basis, and assesses outreach efforts to identify innovative ways to more effectively reach our target audiences
- Manages strong internal relationships across all teams to assist with identifying trends, developing messaging, supporting flawless execution of work, and optimizing processes to further meet/exceed WellSky standards
- Understands emerging internal and external communications, marketing, and industry trends
Do you have what it takes?
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or related field
- Four years of corporate communication experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proven experience in the preparation and execution of measurable, results-oriented communications plans
- Exceptional writing and editing skills that apply to multiple, varied audiences
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Detail-oriented with the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a team
We’re looking for talented individuals who want to use their skills to build a strong, technology-driven company. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, a new Health Savings Account with a generous employer contribution and a casual and fun environment that encourages quality, creativity and excellence. Enjoy all we have to offer. We invite you to join us. Apply today!
WellSky is a technology company advancing human wellness worldwide. Our software and professional services address the continuum of health and social care — helping businesses, organizations, and communities solve tough challenges, improve collaboration for growth, and achieve better outcomes through predictive insights that only WellSky solutions can provide. A portfolio company of TPG Capital, WellSky serves more than 10,000 customer sites around the world — including the largest hospital systems, blood banks and labs, home health and hospice franchises, government agencies, and human services organizations. Informed by more than 30 years of providing software and expertise, WellSky anticipates providers’ needs and innovates relentlessly to help people thrive. Our purpose is to empower care heroes with technology for good, so that together, we can realize care’s potential and maintain a healthy, flourishing world.
WellSky provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants for U.S. based positions with WellSky must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-11-10