This position will develop engaging and creative messaging for employees. This role is responsible
for producing communications plans and the content in support of company-wide technology and
process changes, as well as employee engagement and culture communications.
• Develop, manage and execute multi-faceted communications plans using a variety of mediums
and vehicles company-wide, including the Qnews intranet, internet, email, social media, and
• Create communications in the form of written articles/email messaging, infographics,
presentations, web content, flyers, video, and more.
• Serve as a communications expert consultant for internal stakeholders; driving best practices
• Communicate progress and updates on enterprise priorities including QCRH’s Best In Class (BIC)
initiative and numerous technology changes
• Make regular updates to Qnews Intranet
• Work closely with change management and training leads to develop supporting
communications, presentations, toolkits, and more.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university required, or equivalent experience
• 5 years of relevant work experience
• Strong communication (written and oral) skills
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
• Experience developing/directing the creation of supporting visuals, graphics and video
• Experience with SharePoint is a plus
• Adobe Creative Suite preferred
• Ability to build, nurture, and maintain relationships with all levels of the organization, in
multiple geographical locations
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-11-10