About the job
Zee Force is an emerging Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Staffing and Recruiting firm committed to delivering professional services to our employees and clients by focusing on the unique needs and forming mutually beneficial relationships with our clients. Finding the right employee today will ensure your continued success tomorrow!
Our staff has over 30 years of experience in executive recruiting.
- Provide dedicated content management and editorial services that coordinate, schedule, synchronize, and amplify ITSC communication products across all appropriate channels, both internal to OIT and external.
- Deliver an ITSC Communication Release Schedule electronically for use on the VA network(preferably leveraging VA’s existing MS Teams and the MS365 suite of products); the ITSC Communication Release Schedule will help coordinate and synchronize ITSC priority communication products/campaigns by providing a visual display of scheduled releases.
- Responsible for populating, updating, maintaining, and presenting the schedule for team-wide planning.
- Provide the schedule as a tool to be used by ITSC for visibility into upcoming campaign launches, release dates of priority communication products, synchronization of themes, and alignment of activities to ITSC Communication Strategy.
- Provide editorial services focused on ensuring content produced by ITSC is utilized as broadly as possible, where applicable.
- Maintain visibility of ITSC content at all levels and, where appropriate, identify ways to repurpose content for various channels
- Responsible for editing repurposed content for each audience targeted
- Implement a comprehensive ITSC Communication Strategy under the guidance of an ITSC Government Lead
- Implement associated calendars of themes and major activities for up to three years, and content management/release schedules for major campaigns across multiple channels (intranet, internet, social media, etc.).
- Provide communication support to ITSC Government staff charged with developing relationships with VA business partners (Administrations and program offices such as Veterans Experience Office),
- Provide communication support to inter-departmental communication campaigns (estimated at four per year, not included in the campaign estimates outlined below),
- Amplify appropriate OIT strategic communication activities with audiences across VA and the Federal Government. Major categories of campaigns and OIT initiatives are outlined below.
- Experienced manager of multiple, fast-paced tasks and the people supporting those tasks.
- Experience in media relations and creating communication products and campaigns for external audiences, including oversight bodies (e.g., Congress).
- 3-5 Years of Experience
- BS degree
- Veterans Affairs Experience
We offer a very competitive benefits package.
Zee Force is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
**Please visit https://zeeforce1.com for other exciting Career Opportunities or to contact us directly
Job posted: 2021-01-13