Come join a growing marketing team in the life sciences working together with clients for better and brighter tomorrow. In this role, the communication specialist will be the go-to person for social media planning, monitoring, analysis and copywriting for the Brooks Life Sciences Services group along with leading genomics brand GENEWIZ. The ideal candidate will have experience in setting up and analyzing data for multiple B2B social media campaigns across multiple brands as we strengthen and grow our brand in the areas of drug/vaccine development, clinical trials, cell & gene therapy, and genomic research. In addition to being a social media SME, you will also have a strong background in writing/editing external communication pieces such as email campaigns, web content, and press releases. We are a super-awesome team with a strong commitment to a fun company culture with an emphasis on giving back to the communities we serve. While currently fully remote, this position will report-in to one of our key US locations in South Plainfield (NJ), Indianapolis, or Chelmsford (MA) with some flexibility to remain partially remote. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Together with content marketing specialist, develop social media strategy for multiple brands and regions. This will include working with marketing communication specialists to create social media content and post and track results.
- Grow our social subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Set-up a system to promptly respond to social media engagement and questions from customers and prospects.
- Serve as editor for all external marketing pieces implementing both the company style guide and general AP Stylebook principals.
- Develop/create additional external communication pieces as needed including email copy, webpage content, and press releases.
- Collaborate with internal and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant educational and informative content.
- Manage projects and coordinate execution against an ongoing calendar.
- Report and analyze social media performance across all distribution channels.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or English preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in B to B content marketing, P.R., brand marketing or communications. Former copywriters ideal (global experience a plus).
- 2+ years of experience in life sciences or pharmaceutical marketing preferred.
- Strong writing experience mandatory with solid verbal/presentation skills. Writing samples required and a writing test may be provided.
- Loves to learn — thrives on working with highly technical information and distilling it through to appropriate audiences.
- Creative and entrepreneurial – ability to brainstorm unique, big ideas, and see them through to detailed execution.
- Experience with planning and executing global cross-channel digital content marketing plans with measurable KPIs that will drive brand awareness and generate leads.
- Extensive knowledge of the digital ecosystem, advertising technology platforms (DSPs, Programmatic, data-driven media buying, etc.) marketing automation systems, and ad formats – specifically video and mobile.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills and detail-orientation – ability to prioritize and operationalize projects.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-03-16