Dexis Professional Services seeks a Communications Specialist in Trainings and Metrics to support the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Bureau for Legislative and Public Affairs (LPA). This is a long-term position based in Washington, DC. The start date for this position is immediate.
- Provide efficient and effective communication strategy from conception through delivery, evaluation and assessment using repeatable and adjustable models reflecting industry, government and non-governmental organization best practices.
- Provide trainings to other Bureaus, Offices, Divisions and Missions on the use of MyUSAID.
- Ensure content and branding consistency and compliance throughout the entire platform(s).
- Update and enforce consistency of an agency-wide style guide that provides site standardization across the site(s) for all content editors.
- Maintain and produce effective metrics and documentation processes to evaluate and enhance the full communication spectrum using industry best practices.
- Strategize to manage content that tells the USAID story to an internal global audience.
- Partner with bureau and Agency stakeholders to create and maintain content management and collaboration engagement calendars.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content related to the USAID brand, mission and core values plus provide analysis reports to LPA leadership.
- Create concepts, wireframes, and designs that deliver a compelling user experience, drive user behavior and communicate key ideas
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree.
- Five (5) or more years of digital communications experience;
- Five (5) or more years of experience with tracking campaign metrics;
- Five (5) or more years of writing and implementing campaign plans;
- Five (5) or more years experience with social media and collaboration platforms;
- Five (5) or more years of editorial experience;
- Demonstrated experience designing and leading trainings around of the use of internal platforms and intranet, and obtaining feedback to inform the design of these trainings.
- Active Secret Clearance Required, or, eligibility to obtain a secret clearance.
At Dexis Professional Services (DPS) we align ourselves with the core values of our parent company, Dexis Consulting Group (Dexis).
Dexis is on a mission to help solve today’s most pressing global political, social, and economic challenges and create a world where all people are safe and prosperous. As a Dexis employee, you will be challenged, empowered, and mentored. Our motto is “find a way or make a way” — that’s how Dexis goes “all in.” How will you?
If you are passionate about this opportunity, apply now!
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
Dexis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, pregnancy, disability, age, genetic information, military service, veteran status, ethnicity, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, childbirth and related medical conditions, including lactation, or any other protected class under applicable law.
Applications can be submitted via the application portal, a direct link to this opportunity is here: https://careers-dexisonline.icims.com/jobs/2380/communications-specialist%2c-trainings-and-metrics%2c-usaid-lpa/job
Job posted: 2021-09-27