Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Communications Strategist – (388)
As an affiliate of the PCI Federal Services group of companies, PCI Productions LLC has a passion for our team members and their personal mission for success. We offer excellent insurance, leave and developmental benefits along with some flexibility for remote work opportunities. Come join our organization and be part of an exciting team supporting our Federal, DoD and Private Sector customers!
• Develop and implement communication plans for utilization across a variety of platforms
• Write and edit communication products
• Coordinate and integrate communication approaches and products across multiple communication disciplines and platforms
• Develop, implement, and integrate key messages across a full spectrum of communication products
• Contribute to high-level executive communications including quick turnaround responses
• Responsible for directing social media strategy and execution
• Possess or be eligible to obtain a security clearance
• Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, or another appropriate area of specialization
• Possess ten (10) years of directly related experience
• Experience in researching, developing, and presenting creative products for communications campaigns
• Must be capable of understanding the client’s objectives and goals and converting them into written proposals or synopsis
• Possess direct production experience in media-based projects such as multimedia, video productions, and live events
• Capable of converting ideas into effective communications for campaign development
• Understand and have proven ability to lead a creative team toward a cohesive communication production effort
• Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be comfortable presenting to executive-level customers
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS *
The physical demands described herein are representative of those which may need to be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Employees must possess the ability to work in an office environment. If required, employees must be able to operate a motor vehicle which may require sitting for prolonged periods of time to visit other company sites. Must have hearing and speech to communicate in person, before groups and over the telephone. Standing in work areas and walking between work areas may be required. This position may require an employee to bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, climb or balance, reach, push, and pull. The employee may also be required to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
PCI Productions LLC is an equal-opportunity employer. PCIP does not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, identity, Veterans, or disability status.
Preference may be extended to qualified Native American Indian candidates in accordance with applicable federal law.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2023-01-17