Gryphon Technologies is a premier engineering and technical services provider supporting National Security programs. Gryphon is the federal Government’s partner working in support of mission critical systems in every phase of their lifecycle. We are proud of our ability to help shape tomorrow, while ensuring today’s U.S. and coalition forces can carry out their critical missions and tasks.
Gryphon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
* Assist federal staff in responding to inquiries from oversight agencies including Office of Management & Budget (OMB), Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Congress and stakeholders including other TSA organizations, airlines, airports, and security technology industry representatives. The Contractor is responsible for gathering information in order to accurately draft a response to each inquiry.
* Support in the preparation of organizational communications materials for OSC. This includes written communications (newsletters, brochures, posters, flyers, etc.). It will also include content for website development, posters, working with federal OSC and public affairs staff.
* Assist with preparation of presentations (e.g. Org Charts), briefings, speech and talking points as requested by TSA leadership and OSC Divisions. Ensure that presentation material is in accordance with public affairs, SSI, and OCC guidance.
* Work with Industry Outreach office to ensure OSC activities are adequately reflected in all outreach materials.
* Create and update communication/engagement strategies to include stakeholders, timelines, performance metrics, communication vehicles and key messages.
* Develop Mechanism to track pulse of strategies and communications to internal and external stakeholders.
* Internal stakeholders- develop mechanism to baseline workforce engagement and create a summary report providing recommendations regarding communications, approaches, processes and strategies.
* External stakeholders- monitor and track communications to public and provide reports on public feedback
* Assist with posting and updating information on iShare (i.e. SharePoint) and dashboards.
One must have good written communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, analytical, mathematical, and organizational skills. Ability to follow directions is a must. Applicants must be able to work well alone and as part of a team. A Security Clearance is required. U.S. Citizenship required.
Job posted: 2020-05-19