Tracking CodeN2020-08-018Job Description
WR is in need of a Communications Writer that writes content for internal and external communications.
Position responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- With minimal supervision, writes content and prepares documents in support of both internal and external communications, such as articles, messages, policies, proposal sections, newsletters, presentations, website pages, social media campaigns, podcasts, press releases, and marketing.
- Coordinates input from subject matter experts at all levels of the organization, ensuring appropriate review and feedback.
- Supports review of communications and proposals.
- Participates in strategy sessions.
Candidates must possess the following knowledge, skills, and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, writing-centric discipline preferred.
- Three (3)+ years of experience in professional content writing/documentation support roles.
- Experience in a government contracting environment preferred.
- Advanced skill in Microsoft Word, Adobe, Excel, and PowerPoint. Proven writing skill.
Ability to obtain and maintain an active Secret Clearance.
Learn more here
WR is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and is committed to diversity in our workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, veterans’ status, or any additional factors that are protected by law. Please see https://wrsystems.com/our-responsibility/ for more information.
Job posted: 2020-08-27