Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Community Impact Program Manager, Senior
Community Impact Program Manager, SeniorKey Role:
Partner with key internal and external stakeholders to help build out and grow measurable social impact aligned to philanthropic priority pillars. Manage the strategy and coordination of the firm’s $1M+ pro bono portfolio, facilitate implementation of nonprofit partnership programs, and work with Booz Allen markets and geographies to leverage and amplify local social impact to strengthen business and social value. Oversee tracking of partnership deliverables and expectations as well as outputs and outcome measurement and reporting for the full portfolio and impact areas. Employ social responsibility, program management, and strategic communications techniques to assist others with volunteer recruitment, grant management, employee engagement, event promotion and logistical support, and relationship-building. Create external and internal narratives and communications to encourage awareness for programs and to amplify progress and key events. Work closely with Booz Allen leaders to understand their market and geographic needs, develop strategy that aligns with community impact and business goals, implement and report back at an executive level. Collaborate with community impact professionals and volunteers as well as partner with marketing, media, creative, data analytics, government relations, military and veterans’ affairs, business sector leaders, and key stakeholders throughout the firm to deliver integrated programs. This position is a hybrid role with a combination of working at a Booz Allen office or client site and working remotely
- 4+ years of experience in corporate community involvement, community relations, community partnerships, corporate philanthropy, or corporate social responsibility
- Experience as a partnerships program manager with ownership of the strategy, including identifying targets and goals and program management from project inception to close-out
- Experience with program management, metrics tracking, and reporting
- Experience working for a large corporation of 8,000 employees or more
- Experience in collaborating with corporate communications to engage internal and external audiences and to contribute to a company’s corporate affairs goals
- Experience with preparing presentations with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Ability to operate across an organization to develop relationships to work with and guide a diverse community of stakeholders at various levels of seniority
- Ability to work closely with senior leaders and deliver leadership briefings
- Ability to be flexible, manage complex and fast-changing program elements, concurrent initiatives, and prioritize effectively in response
- Bachelor’s degree in Corporate Social Responsibility, Business Administration, Communications, Public Administration, Public Affairs, or Marketing
- Experience with Theory of Change models
- Knowledge of program evaluation and measurement
- Ability to own programs while working individually and in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to multitask across multiple projects to effectively manage priorities
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choice, and support your total well-being. Our comprehensive benefit offerings include healthcare, retirement plan, insurance programs, commuter program, employee assistance program, paid and unpaid leave programs, education assistance, and childcare benefits.
The salary for this position will be determined based on various factors. The proposed salary range for this position in Colorado is 78,900 to 120,000.
We’re an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.
Job posted: 2022-10-25