Community Relations & Communications Associate
Headquartered in Plymouth, Minnesota with Regional offices in Atlanta, Dallas, and Phoenix, Dominium is one of the nation’s largest and most innovative affordable housing development and management companies. Dominium is focused on real results and long-term value. By 2025, the company expects to be the country’s pre-eminent private developer, owner, and property manager of affordable housing.
Are you looking for an exciting job where you can put your skills, talents, and education to work at a company you can feel proud to be a part of? Do you want a workplace that will challenge you and offer you opportunities to have an impact? This role could be just what you’re looking for.
The primary responsibilities of this position are to provide support to Dominium’s Public Affairs Department in the area of Community Relations and Communication.
- Support Property Management with communication
- Manage the Development Department marketing materials
- Manage Dominium’s Scholarship program
- Contribution management and correspondence
- Charitable Event management
- Manage corporate communications calendar and processes
- Drive Dominium Gives communications platform
- Basic Corporate Social Responsibility program development
- Bachelor’s degree in Government, Economics, Political Science or related field
- 3-5 years of experience working with corporate responsibility, sustainability, or Public Affairs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to work and produce in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Creative and resourceful in identifying problems and developing strategies and solutions to solve them
- Direct experience influencing policy
- Prior experience with impactful lobbying
About Us: Dominium is one of the leading affordable housing development and property management companies nationwide. We have operations in more than 19 states and over 1,000 employees. For over 45 years, we have offered excellence to the development and management of affordable housing communities across the United States. Dominium’s values are built upon the company’s mission and vision and include: creating long-term value, integrity, developing people, and growth.
We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus program, training and development programs, career growth opportunities, community volunteer and outreach program, and comprehensive benefits package for eligible employees including Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-01-13