Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Community Relations & Marketing Manager
The Community Relations & Marketing Manager will create, implement, and track strategic community and marketing programs that include, but are not limited to: advertising, public relations, community outreach, promotional events, social media, website, and digital programming that will help achieve Medford Cooperative’s business objectives and goals.
Primary responsibilities include developing and implementing strategic community and marketing programs to help Medford Cooperative achieve its business goals. This position will have the ability to partner with an external marketing agency to help drive business results. The core areas of responsibility are:
Marketing Planning and Strategy
· Develop and implement an annual company-wide marketing plan that will help Medford Cooperative achieve its business objectives and goals.
· Coordinate and assist each business unit in developing and executing marketing programs to help drive growth within each area of our business.
· Track all marketing efforts to determine the effectiveness, return on investment, and areas for optimization.
· Develop a branding strategy and guidelines for the overall Cooperative and each line of business.
· Develop and execute marketing programs that may include may include radio, billboards, print ads, in-store marketing, direct mail, promotional programs, and special events.
Digital Programming / Social Media Administration
· Develop and implement the company’s digital and social media strategy, coordinating with the departments to ensure its effectiveness and encouraging adoption of relevant social media techniques.
· Manage social media presence and day-to-day activities on all relevant platforms.
· Serve as the primary advocate of social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
· Actively manage our App and customer loyalty programming and marketing efforts.
· Manage and optimize our web presence through effective content management, SEO, SEM, and enhanced programming.
· Develop and launch email marketing programming.
· Develop benchmarks for measuring the impact of digital programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Community & Employee Engagement
· Proactively manage community engagement which includes but is not limited to: Community events, managing non-profit donations & volunteer efforts, press releases, and working with Corporate Foundations.
· Lead employee engagement programs such as our Town Hall Meetings, Newsletter, Appreciation events, and volunteerism.
· Actively engage community, customer, and employee groups through our Annual Shareholder Meeting, Holiday Events, Scholarship Golf Outing, and Customer Appreciation events.
Education and Experience Required:
· Business or Marketing degree, or equivalent experience.
· Extensive experience in developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
Skills and Abilities Required:
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Effective collaboration and relationship-building
· In-depth knowledge and understanding of digital marketing and social media platforms.
· Experience executing marketing programs within an existing App (preferred skill – not required)
· Excellent organizational, planning and decision-making skills
· Budget management / ROI on marketing programs
· Ability to analyze problems and develop solutions
· Adaptability to new environments
Job posted: 2022-08-27