Consultant—Healthcare Strategic Regulatory
Manatt Health integrates consulting and legal expertise to better serve the complex needs of clients across the healthcare system. Combining legal excellence, first-hand experience in shaping public policy, sophisticated strategy insight, and deep analytic capabilities, we provide uniquely valuable professional services to the full range of health industry players. Our diverse team of more than 160 consultants and attorneys from Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP and its consulting subsidiary, Manatt Health Strategies, LLC, is passionate about helping our clients advance their business interests, fulfill their missions, and lead healthcare into the future. For more information, visit https://www.manatt.com/Health.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly qualified Consultant to be part of a nationally recognized and innovative full-service business consulting and legal services team. The Consultant will play an important role in working with healthcare technology, medical device and digital health clients to assist in the creation of strategic plans that achieve both regulatory compliance and commercial success.
Specific responsibilities include: supporting our medical device, technology and digital health regulatory experts in the conception and review of client-specific regulatory strategies; assisting with the preparation, coordination and maintenance of regulatory filings to meet corporate objectives; tracking project development and timelines; conducting research to support articles on FDA regulation and the medical device approval process; following industry, products, technology and competitive conditions in the medical device, healthcare technology and digital health sectors; and analyzing data and regulations for commercial and strategic plans.
- Bachelor’s, master’s degree or equivalent experience in medical device, bioengineering or biomedical strategy from a leading institution.
- 2-4 years of experience in medical device product research/development process, particularly related to medical technologies and digital health products. Experience in relevant start-ups is a plus.
- A strong understanding of the FDA regulatory process.
- Exceptional computer skills, including expert-level knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Demonstrated research and development experience and aptitude in translating data and statistics to provide guidance for medical device and health regulatory projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in a variety of settings and media.
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as in collaboration with others in a fast-paced environment.
Join the Team:
All candidates must apply through our online application portal. Required application materials include a resume, cover letter and transcripts.
Manatt is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-12-29