Consultant, Internal Audit Government Services
Join CVS Health as an Audit Consultant on our Government Services Internal Audit Continuous Monitoring team. We monitor and identify compliance risks related to our Medicare functions. This includes monitoring for compliance with Medicare regulatory and sub-regulatory guidance, contractual requirements, applicable federal and state laws, and adherence to policies and procedures. Our team also evaluates corrective action when deficiencies are identified by our monitoring program.
You will be working under the direction of the Sr. Manager of Internal Audit. In this role, you will drive the high quality execution and delivery of monthly or quarterly audits. You will interact with all levels of management to communicate audit findings and validate corrective action plans.
In addition, the Audit Consultant will:
– Contribute to independent and objective reviews, provide added value to the business in established timeframes
– Assist in the development of reviews and test procedures based on our monitoring plan and guidelines
– Communicate testing process, status and results in a concise and timely manner to Internal Audit management and business leaders
– Work proactively with internal management and various business units in support of efforts to comply with CMS regulations by identifying and communicating opportunities to improve controls and operational processes
– Participate in special projects as needed
-1+ years experience in audit, quality assurance or a relevant area
– Prior Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) or Medicare experience and/or other Medicare program administration experience is strongly preferred
– Knowledge of CMS Audit Protocols
– Proven critical thinking skills and an ability to drive to solutions quickly
-Intellectual curiosity and tenacity: ability to learn on the fly with a collaborative and optimistic attitude
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to work independently and within group settings
– Ability to demonstrate time management skills
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-04-25