Consultant, Internal Communications
As part of the Executive Communications team, the Consultant, Internal Communications recommends and implements communication plans and deliverables aligned with communications strategies for our Investments business, and corporate functions including Finance, and Talent & Enterprise Services.
The person in this role works closely with colleagues building strategic communications plans and leaders to create communications plans and tactics that supports the strategic objectives of the business.
- Partners with senior management to plan and develop internal communications messaging that supports the strategic objectives of the business.
- Ensures that projects support and align with enterprise and CEO messaging, and that internal communications plans and strategies follow Liberty Mutual corporate brand image and guidelines, and maintain consistency with communications standards.
- Provides communications expertise, support, consultation, and guidance to partners.
- Plans, tracks deliverables and approvals, identifies potential conflicts and interfaces with own team and outside teams to execute work.
- Responsible for project management of internal communications initiatives and assignments that are frequently large and/or complex in scope.
- Work is characterized by a high level of independence and ownership of projects and relationships.
- Independently researches, writes, and edits internal communications pieces shared through a variety of channels.
- Follows executive communications best practices ensuring an aligned-upon, efficient and consistent partner and employee experience.
- Recommends ways to optimize content and create consistent employee experience based on leaders’ communications.
- Recommends internal communications solutions to open ended business challenges.
- Ensures initiatives are completed based on agreed-upon schedule.
Job posted: 2021-01-25