Consulting Analyst – Government Affairs
Salt Lake City, UT
With a suite of fully-integrated applications powered by cloud-based healthcare software, PointClickCare leads the way in helping care providers connect, collaborate, and share data within their network. With its recent acquisition of Collective Medical, PointClickCare solidifies its position as a high growth healthcare software provider, serving a large, diversified customer base across the acute, ambulatory, post-acute, and payer spectrum. Over 21,000 long-term and post-acute care providers and over 1,300 hospitals use PointClickCare today. For more information on PointClickCare’s software solutions, visit pointclickcare.com.
Collective Medical is looking for a Consulting Analyst to support external customer reporting and analytics, demonstrating value clients experience through use of the Collective platforms. The Consulting Analyst will be responsible for visualizing data to drive data driven decision-making with external customers in tracking and monitoring ROI, supporting our Government Affairs and Client Success teams in driving and building account health.
The Consulting Analyst will prepare, analyze, and review health care data, interpret results and provide recommendations, and manage relationships with our internal and external partners.
• Respond to ad hoc analytic requests from internal and external customers
• Visualize data to develop a better understanding of the value our customers receive through usages of our software products
• Create and maintain dashboards and other reporting tools to identify trends using data to drive the business to action
• Understand and use the data warehouse and relational databases
• Ensure accurate quality for deliverables by working with peers for appropriate levels of quality assurance
Who you’ll work with:
The Consulting Analyst will work closely with the Government Affairs team and the Customer Success Managers (CSMs) in understanding client use cases, developing analysis, and presenting outcomes jointly with Government Affairs and the CSMs to clients, focused on statewide clients focused on population health management. In addition, the Consulting Analyst will work closely with the rest of the Data Science team in visualizing and tracking data and analytics to ultimately help our customers improve care coordination.
What you’ll be doing day to day:
● Building metrics and dashboards to track individual client successes towards improved care outcomes and reduced unnecessary healthcare utilization
● Consulting with customers regarding areas of opportunity for future improvement and higher ROI in care coordination
● Sharing insights with the company regarding drivers of success and/or areas of opportunity
● Researching impact of new ideas to help prioritize areas of focus
● Consulting with product and account management regarding success and ROI metrics for each customer
Skills and experience we’re looking for:
● Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in data science, analytics, mathematics, statistics, public health, economics, social, social science, or actuarial science; Master’s degree or PhD preferred, but not required
● 4 to 7 years of related analytics work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
● Expertise in tailoring analytic presentations to clinical audiences
● Excitement in tackling a broad range of projects supporting varied audiences for a growing organization
● Previous healthcare related industry experience a plus
● Experience with data mining and visualization tools such Python, R, SAS, Java, Tableau, as well as querying languages (SQL, etc.)
● Knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
● Ability to meet deadlines, work with tight schedules, and manage multiple priorities under minimum supervision
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Strong analysis skills
● Strong attention to detail
● Experience with cleaning, aggregating, and pre-processing data from varied sources
● Experience creating complex SQL queries for standard as well as ad hoc data mining purposes
Get Ready for Your Interview!
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-03-01