Content Management Specialist
Quadratec is the expert Jeep® parts and accessories Omni-channel retailer and wholesaler. Our obsession with Jeeps is borderline outrageous. The only thing we care more about than Jeeps is creating a mind-blowing customer experience.
Quadratec is currently recruiting and interviewing for a knowledgeable and reliable Content Management Specialist to join our fast-paced Merchandising team. Ideal candidates will work across all levels and departments of our organization to find what makes us unique and communicate it to the world. Ultimately, you’ll help us improve our company’s reputation and drive growth.
Education and Experience:
- 2 years’ experience in page building, SEO, copywriting and retail marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Expert working knowledge of Jeep Vehicles required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Photoshop
- Knowledge of HTML
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for end-to-end supplier onboarding experience, including item setup, site merchandising, marketing, competitor analysis and SEO/product content.
- Be an expert in all systems and processes required to manage your category.
- Manage on-site product presentation and catalog data, developing requirements into the search and browse experience – Taxonomy, Navigation, Tagging, Attributes.
- Collaborate with marketing teams around cross-channel marketing strategies to include emails, social and on-site category promotions.
- Review products, evaluate suppliers and develop merchandising initiatives.
- Attend trade shows and/or vendor meetings to develop marketing programs with new and existing suppliers.
- Create and maintain product displays with original SEO-friendly content and imagery.
- Other duties as assigned.
Please submit cover letter, resume and availability to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Quadratec is an EOE.
Job posted: 2020-11-02