Apply your creative and strategic skills to write engaging and personalized mobile content for teens experiencing mental illness. Limbix is seeking a full time Content Strategist to support our Head of Content for Limbix Spark and future prescription digital therapeutics (PDTs). Limbix Spark is a prescription digital therapeutic designed to treat adolescent depression.
The ideal candidate has clinical experience working with or providing support to teens through cognitive behavioral therapy or other evidence-based approaches. The ideal candidate is also an expert in writing for teenage audiences and translating clinical practice into mobile applications.
When applying, please include a cover letter AND link to your content portfolio or a writing sample.
- Work closely with our Head of Content to write content and review with relevant internal and external experts for accuracy and clinical validity. Content may include educational text, audio and video scripts, or interactive mobile activities.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product Design and User Research to identify goals for testing content with teens and iterate based on the results of testing.
- Clearly communicate copy decisions and rationale to team members and stakeholders.
- Use your background in providing support for teens experiencing mental illness to provide unique expertise on content.
- Research new content themes and ideas.
- Ensure all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone.
- You may also be responsible for helping create content for PR and social media channels.
- Deep understanding of clinically effective, research-backed techniques for adolescent mental illnesses. The ideal candidate has experience practicing cognitive behavioral therapy with adolescents.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a copywriter, UX writer, or editor. Ideally writing or editing for an 13-21 yr old audience at a 5th grade reading level.
- Excellent writing and ability to understand and adapt to our tone of voice (friendly, encouraging, helpful, lighthearted, validating)
- Experience working with teens in an educator, counselor, psychologist, or mentorship capacity.
- Experience in digital health is a plus.
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Team player and self starter
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Highly collaborative
- When applying, please include a cover letter AND link to your content portfolio or a writing sample.
Our mission is to improve mental health with accessible technology
Millions of teens suffer from depression, anxiety, and other mental illnesses. Suicide is now the #2 cause of death for teens in the US, and not enough has been done to improve access to effective treatments.
Limbix is passionate about delivering mental health treatment to young people who need it the most, when they need it the most. Our team is uniquely suited to develop prescription digital therapeutics, as we understand the value of pairing clinical expertise with technological innovation. Our diverse team of clinicians, product designers, researchers, and engineers are all focused on one thing: improving the lives of teens through accessible mental health treatment.
Limbix encourages women and underrepresented minorities to apply.
Job posted: 2020-11-10