Content Strategist – Health Communications
Palladian Partners, an Altarum company, is looking for a Content Strategist to support high profile federal clients with strategic science and health communications planning and public health communication projects. Palladian Partners, Inc. is a dynamic science and health communications firm located in Silver Spring, Maryland. Our ongoing commitment to provide exceptional strategic communications, editorial support, distinctive design, and superior service to our clients is as unwavering as our desire to enrich people’s lives with quality health information.
This person will be responsible for contributing to projects that support user experience (UX), and content strategy activities, including research and analysis, content analysis and wireframing. You will be working directly with clients, developing and planning strategic digital projects and initiatives while working as part of an integrated project team with federal and non-government partners. Candidates should have a solid understanding of digital strategy best practices and have hands on experience with information architecture (IA) and content strategy tasks. To be successful in the role, the candidate must be flexible, have attention to detail and an ability to maintain a positive relationship with demanding clients.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
• Support project activities and content strategy deliverables, such as
• content matrices and sitemaps
• reports and summaries
• mapping and redirects
• Support research initiatives and deliverables, including user journeys and top tasks.
• Be familiar with and understand analytics and SEO to inform recommendations
• Research and develop best practices for permissions, workflow, governance and updates within various CMS tools
• Be willing and able to take on new tasks and learn new capabilities
• Contribute to and help to execute on project plans and timelines
• Contribute ideas and creativity, develop content or produce materials in support of clients’ and project goals
• Review own work and work of others to ensure high-quality deliverables
• At least 5 years of experience in the digital space and a bachelor’s degree
• Ability to solve problems quickly and creatively, and handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Familiarity with agile project management and SEO
• Experience working in health is a plus
• Collaborative–team player who works well as a manager and member of a matrix environment
• Flexible—willing to do the nitty-gritty work required to make a project successful
• Positive—ability to collaborate with and promote a positive relationship between colleagues, partners, and clients
Palladian employees are highly talented and are encouraged to think and work creatively and strive for excellence. This is a full-time, staff position located at Palladian’s corporate headquarters in Silver Spring, Maryland. Palladian offers competitive pay, excellent benefits, and the satisfaction that comes from working on interesting, meaningful projects every day. Palladian’s dynamic work environment emphasizes integrity, personal commitment, and teamwork. We invite you to explore exciting and rewarding career opportunities with us.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with disability.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-06-04