Coordinator, Government Affairs
Retail Industry Leaders Association (RILA) is looking for a dedicated and committed professional to join our Government Affairs team.
RILA is the US trade association for leading retailers. We convene decision-makers, advocate for the industry, and promote operational excellence and innovation. Our aim is bold but simple: to elevate a dynamic industry by transforming the environment in which retailers operate. Learn more about us at www.rila.org.
We are a dynamic, collaborative, team-oriented organization with a fast-paced environment. RILA’s Core Values:
- Integrity – Operate with the highest integrity and respect for each other and the brands we represent
- Service – Delight members with service beyond their expectations
- Change – Learn from experiences, adapt and constantly improve
- Team – Collaborate with one another to achieve more and celebrate wins together
Summary of Position:
The Coordinator for Government Affairs is a full-time entry level non-exempt position that provides general administrative, legislative and political support to the government affairs department.
To learn more about this position and to apply, please follow this link: https://app.builtforteams.com/rila/jobs/ce66f04f
*Please note – both a cover letter and a resume are required to be considered for position. Thank you!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage (FSA/HSA options available)
- Employer sponsored Life Insurance, STD and LTD Coverage
- 401 (K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- 21 PTO days annually +10 Federal holidays
- Professional development opportunities
- Team outings/gatherings
RILA members include more than 200 retailers, product manufacturers, and service suppliers, which together account for more than $1.5 trillion in annual sales, millions of American jobs, and more than 100,000 stores, manufacturing facilities, and distribution centers domestically and abroad.
Job posted: 2019-11-06