Coordinator, Public Policy Department
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Tracks deadlines on all projects and programs.
- Prepares final copy from drafts of correspondence, agendas, minutes, presentations, etc.
- Conducts research on requested topics and provides summaries.
- Maintains master calendar of events and meetings.
- Makes travel arrangements and prepares expense reports.
- Develops and maintains budgets and tracks spending
- Arranges for meeting hospitality. Handles meeting setup and takedown.
- Makes meeting and conference arrangements.
- Attends events and meetings, occasionally outside of regular work hours.
- Drafts replies on routine matters.
- Activities as assigned that contribute to the mission of the organization.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree required.
Experience: One-two years of general office support service.
- Demonstrates ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at once, work accurately, and maintain deadlines.
- Able to work independently and proactively provide updates on the status of projects.
- Employs strong attention to detail, particularly in the management of various budgets and in the detailed tracking and maintaining of expenses and other documents.
- Employs excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Utilizes time efficiently and ensures projects are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Employs very strong organizational skills to support 3 professional staff with presentations, schedules, travel & expense reports.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office products (especially Word and Excel) and research.
- Demonstrates sound judgment and serves as a trusted resource.
- A strong team player, who is willing to collaborate and contribute to achieving the association’s overall goals.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-01-26