Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Corporate Communications Coordinator
Charles River Associates is a top global consulting firm specializing in economic, financial, and management consulting services. CRA advises clients on economic and financial matters pertaining to litigation and regulatory proceedings, and guides corporations through critical business strategy and performance-related issues. Since 1965, clients have engaged CRA for its unique combination of functional expertise and industry knowledge, and for its objective solutions to complex problems.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Charles River Associates is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our focus on equity and inclusion, we work to ensure a fair and consistent hiring process. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to an inclusive work environment.
This role requires a communicator who understands the nuances of a complex, global business, and has a strong record of developing comprehensive communications strategies and content platforms that engage internal and external audiences, drive business objectives forward, and reinforce company core values. The successful candidate will demonstrate strong self-starter characteristics, the ability to creatively problem-solve, and collaborate across many stakeholder groups. The ideal candidate is results-oriented, excels in a fast-paced environment, and enjoys multi-tasking on several critical projects. This is an exciting opportunity to be a key member of the team at a leading consulting firm that is delivering best-in-class communications to over 1K employees globally. There are significant opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Assist with day-to-day corporate communications activities and ongoing projects
- Develop cohesive narratives and compelling stories that help internal/external audiences connect what we’re doing as company to our core values and business strategies
- Facilitate creation of editorial calendar for developing and publishing internal stories as well as communications for external stakeholders
- Develop written content and visual imagery to enhance internal and external communications – for example infographics, company overview materials, intranet stories, Annual Report, podcasts, case studies, PowerPoint presentations, office signage, and Town Halls / conference materials
- Serve as key point of contact for managing Intranet content and organizing specific site pages
- Manage external company website, including content editing, vendor relationships and coordination with internal stakeholders
- Develop, manage and contribute to all CRA social channels
- Engage with senior leaders to define, build and lead execution of strategic communications plans that support business objectives
- Work closely with internal teams on topics, such as diversity and inclusion, Return to Office task force, investor relations, and employee engagement, to support creation of communications materials
- Monitor and interpret communications analytics to demonstrate effectiveness and engagement
- Manage photo library and coordinate with global plant contacts to keep images up to date
- A Bachelor’s degree is required. Preference given to candidates in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or another related field.
- 3+ years of in-house corporate or agency communications experience (internal communications and/or digital media experience preferred)
- Significant expertise in business writing, content creation and working across digital multimedia and creative platforms
- Expertise in/familiarity with utilizing SharePoint for intranet applications
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and Teams applications
- Familiarity with digital applications, social channels, and employee engagement tools and implementation of current best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, preferably experience developing business materials for a variety of stakeholders and audiences
- Develop and maintain good rapport with employees at every level of the organization
- Meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment while maintaining strong levels of customer satisfaction
- Proactively and continuously focus on process and quality improvement
- Must be results-oriented with the proven ability to work both independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented mindset
- A successful track record developing and implementing innovative corporate communications campaigns using a broad array of tactics
- Experience leveraging software to create polished and compelling videos, presentations, podcasts, and simple infographics
How to Apply
To be considered for all interview opportunities, candidates must submit a curriculum vitae and cover letter to this posting.
Work Location, Flexibility, and COVID Safety
We believe that an in-person environment provides the best opportunity for CRA to deliver on its promise of career growth and development for all colleagues. That said, CRA values the health, safety, and wellbeing of our colleagues and will require proof of vaccination for employment with CRA US offices (except in the case of medical or religious exemption) and proof of vaccination for entry to our Toronto office. We provide our colleagues with the day-to-day flexibility to periodically work from home. Due to the changing nature and impact of COVID, our protocols are fluid and may change in accordance with government and regulatory guidance. For those who begin the interview process with CRA, your recruiting point of contact will be available to answer any questions about work location and COVID safety you may have.
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AAE): Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2022-11-06