Corporate Communications Manager
Bloomreach is the leader in digital and commerce experience™. Our flagship product, brX, is the only digital experience platform built specifically for brands, retailers and B2B companies who want to grow their revenue online while delivering each of their customers a premium, personalized experience. brX is the only platform that combines content and experience management with market-leading, AI-driven search, merchandising and personalization together in one efficient, modern platform.
Bloomreach serves over 250 companies globally including Neiman Marcus, CapitalOne, Staples, NHS Digital, Bosch, Puma, and Marks & Spencer. A global network of certified partners includes Accenture Interactive, WPP, and market-leading commerce platforms.
Bloomreach is looking for a Corporate Communications Manager to help develop effective internal and external communication strategies, particularly as they relate to the recent acquisition of Exponea and carving out a new narrative space in the e-commerce market.
As a corporate communications manager reporting into the Brand and Communications Leader, you will drive forward-thinking communications programs to support team alignment and business objectives spanning earned media, social, media relations, executive thought leadership, events, and more. This person needs to be incredibly organized, excellent with communication both verbal and written, and have the ability to work across multiple geographies and time zones. Public speaking and project management skills are also a plus.
What you’ll do:
- Manage all PR activities, including a variety of agencies
- Lead planning and execution of our communications strategy to grow market awareness of our key executives and thought-leadership programs
- Work with key stakeholders on a thought leadership calendar, including ideating topics, communicating with 3rd party publications, and securing placement for both writing and speaking opportunities
- Develop repeatable win and go-live announcement processes to keep Bloomreach in the news
- Develop and maintain relationships with key media outlets
- Prepare and distribute press releases for various announcements
- Organize PR events and serve as the company’s primary media contact
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships, and advertising in coordination with the Campaigns team
- Address inquiries from the media and other parties
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends
- Regularly prepare and submit media and Share of Voice reports
- Work with HR to strategize an internal communication plan aimed at training the teams of both companies on the new combined brand message and position
What you’ll bring:
- Proven experience as a PR manager or similar role
- Experience managing media relations (online, broadcast, and print)
- Background in researching, writing, and editing publications
- Strong communication ability (oral and written)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Creativity and problem-solving aptitude
- Go-getter attitude with a natural sense of urgency
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-03-10