Corporate Communications Manager
Corporate Communications Manager – Bothell, WA
FUJIFILM, Sonosite, Inc . We are an innovative and high performance culture with tremendous opportunities. People who work here are given the unique opportunity to contribute to the advancement of healthcare throughout the world. Headquartered in Bothell, WA USA, FUJIFILM Sonosite is represented by a global distribution network in over 100 countries. Since its inception, FUJIFILM Sonosite’s lightweight, robust products have created and led the point-of-care ultrasound market. From sophisticated urban hospital emergency rooms to clinics in austere, remote villages, FUJIFILM Sonosite systems are used by over 21 medical specialties and provide clinicians around the world with a cost-effective tool for improving patient safety and workflow efficiency. FUJIFILM Sonosite holds a number of prestigious design awards and has in excess of 145 patents.
The Corporate Communications Manager leads the development and execution of content strategies and communications plans for internal and external FUJIFILM Sonosite corporate audiences. This position supports the FFSS Global Leadership Team in the development of internal communications to keep employees informed and inspired. In addition, this position leads external public relations in coordination with the FFSS branding and communications team and HLUS organization. The individual in this role will develop in-depth knowledge of the FFSS culture, point-of-care ultrasound clinical environment, customers, and Fujifilm Sonosite solutions to lead the development of messaging and communication that resonates with target audiences around the globe.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and content strategies and communications plans for internal programs and strategic forums (eg. town hall meetings, leadership meetings, newsletters, intranet, social collaboration tools) working closely with the FFSS Global Leadership Team and branding and communications for coordination
- Develop compelling content for a variety of internal platforms and channels
- Produce internal communications materials and assets to keep employees informed about business strategy, goals, and key initiatives
- Collaborate with Branding & Communications and HLUS teams in development and execution of global PR strategies to drive awareness of FFSS through external channels
- Stay current with corporate strategies, initiatives and to optimize messaging and content development
Knowledge and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in branding and communications, ideally medical devices but not required
- Proven track record of developing messaging and content management strategies and execution tied to results
- Solid writing and editing capability and eye for graphic design, ability to work within brand guidelines
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and provide meaningful insights
- Demonstrated ability to dive deep in understanding the product, customer, our business, and the competitive landscape
- Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work and lead under tight deadlines and pressures
- Exercises independent judgment and decisions while managing all aspects of projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong attention to detail
- Cross-functional team leadership, ability to lead through influence
- Strong communication skills and experience providing updates to all levels of the organization
- BS degree in marketing or related field, MBA preferred
Skills and Abilities:
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience developing content for a variety of channels, including digital applications, meetings and events
- Extensive experience developing presentations with a strong background in storytelling and corporate message development
- Strong copyediting skills and familiarity with AP style
- Ability to synthesize and articulate complex concepts quickly to a variety of audiences
- Ability to think strategically, plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously in fast-paced environments
- Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative, team-player attitude
- Expert level skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Degree in English, communications, public relations, or journalism preferred
FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc. offers a fantastic compensation package, including benefits, and a 401k program. Visit us today to learn more about our exciting technologies and how you can make a difference. To apply and obtain further details regarding key responsibilities and experience requirements, check out our careers page at www.SonoSite.com/careers.
FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act, should you have a disability that requires assistance and / or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the Human Resources department via phone at 425-951-1200, or via e-mail at email@example.com . Additionally, the affirmative program/plan is available for review upon formal request by employees and applicants for employment in the Human Resources office during regular office hours.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-10-28