Corporate Communications Specialist #20-1490
Delta Dental Ohio
Job Summary: Writes and edits marketing, technical and feature content for use across various corporate communications channels for internal and external audiences. Provides internal and external event and programming support.
Primary Job Responsibilities
1. Researches, writes and edits print and digital content for department and company initiatives.
2. Uses reporting and storytelling techniques to tell our corporate story through print, electronic communications, photos and videos.
3. Supports a positive corporate culture through communications, special projects, campaigns and events.
4. Uses networking, planning and community engagement skills to represent the company in the community.
5. Produces communication materials for others, including talking points, speeches, presentations, etc.
6. Serves as a liaison with company departments and committees to strategize and develop communications that support company initiatives.
7. Provides editorial and proofreading skills on content produced by others.
Perform other related assigned duties as necessary to complete the Primary Job Responsibilities as described above.
Position requires a bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, English, public relations or related field, and three years’ relevant work experience. Will accept a suitable combination of education, training or experience.
Position requires excellent writing and editing skills; proficiency in AP style; ability to multitask and oversee multiple projects with tight deadlines; ability to work on teams; and strong interpersonal and organizational skills. Experience with SharePoint, photography, videography, media relations and community engagement desired.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-06-05