Corporate Communications Specialist
Location: Tampa, Florida
MGT Consulting is an award-winning provider of nationwide consulting and technology solutions for the private and public sectors. Our team members are dedicated, results-oriented, and committed to ensuring that all clients receive only the best solutions and world class customer service.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and driven Communications Specialist for our corporate office in Tampa, Florida. The successful candidate will work with our Marketing and Communications team to help strategize and implement our internal communications program in close coordination with C-Suite leadership. This position will also help craft external-facing messaging that inform, inspire, and captivate our clients. This position will have exposure to senior leadership which will afford a unique environment in which you will learn and be mentored by some of the most highly accomplished individuals within their respective fields.
We offer a flexible work schedule and hours. The Communications Specialist role is the epitome of high impact and visibility. If you are looking for a job that challenges you and gives you the opportunity to make an impact, where ideas are encouraged, and an entrepreneurial spirit is essential, then MGT Consulting may be the place for you.
- Support the strategic internal marketing and communications for the enterprise and portfolio groups
- Conceptualize, design, and write marketing copy for external audiences for channels that include website, collateral, thought leadership pieces (blogs, articles), and social media
- Spearhead employee communications plan and help craft campaigns and messaging on behalf of senior leaders
- Ability to use PowerPoint convey internal messages is crucial
- Help direct and advise subconsultant partners to help formulate and execute overall marketing strategy
- Work with senior leaders to develop plans to effectively communicate strategic objectives and initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, or related field
- Five (5) or more years in communications or writing in a corporate environment, with professional services and consulting firm experience strongly preferred
- Experience with writing and developing marketing or promotional content for a variety of channels to include digital and traditional mediums
- Intermediate to high level of experience with Microsoft Office with a focus on Excel and PowerPoint, and knowledge of other programs like Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, Hootsuite, Hubspot, and Salesforce a plus but not required
- Excellent time management and ability to accomplish jobs independently and effectively
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with creative freedom
- Ability to present your promotional content or copy and sell your solutions to various internal stakeholders
- Proven successful experience in dynamic, high growth environment or start-up company
MGT of America Consulting, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, pregnancy, gender identity, or any other characteristic or class protected by law.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-10-28