Corporate Relations & Marketing Manager
Our mission is to create and sustain a strong, effective community that acknowledges and responds to the potential, achievements and interdependence of its diverse members. Rooted in and primarily focused on the Chelsea neighborhood, we seek to empower all individuals and families to achieve their highest potential, while maintaining a priority on those in economic need.
Hudson Guild is seeking our newest addition to join the Development and External Relations team! Our ideal candidate has excellent proposal and presentation skills and proven experience in funding and partnership development. As an organization that has been rooted in the community for 125 years, we are seeking a team member who shares their passion for Hudson Guild’s work, demonstrates emotional intelligence and situational awareness.
POSITION OVERVIEW: Under the direct supervision of the Assistant Director of Development and External Relations, the Corporate Relations and Marketing Manager will be a key member of Hudson Guild’s fundraising and external messaging team. The Manager will develop, manage, and implement aggressive solicitation of corporate support for the organization through sponsorships and corporate foundations to reach revenue goals. They will drive the execution of a robust marketing, PR, and communications plan that engages current and new supporters, builds awareness, and connects with current and potential audiences.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a related fundraising role
- A record of success in a position requiring strong writing skills, creativity, complex planning, and exacting attention to detail
- Availability to work occasional evening and weekend hours as needed
- Proficiency in Photoshop and/or InDesign
- An interest and commitment to community services
- Strong network of relationships in corporate philanthropy
- Knowledge of and experience with cause-marketing and product tie-in collaborations
- Manage the corporate volunteer program, amass knowledge of the CSR interests of targeted companies, and assist with securing corporate sponsors for special events.
- Write proposals to secure corporate funding.
- In partnership with the Assistant Director, drive strategy for all aspects of the Guild’s digital communications and online presence and establish metrics to measure effectiveness of online presence and outreach.
- Work cross-departmentally to create volunteer activations, collect stories to share on external materials and with stakeholders.
- Help create, edit, produce, and distribute all marketing and fund development materials, including e-newsletters, an annual report, brochures, press releases, and media advisories.
- Run impact measurement tools such as Google Analytics.
- Represent Hudson Guild at networking events.
- Participate in agency-wide events.
- Other duties as assigned.
Learn more here
Hudson Guild is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job posted: 2020-09-10