Corporate Reputation Strategist
Corporate Reputation Strategist
The Corporate Reputation Strategist will be responsible for developing and executing a strategic communications agenda that engages key audiences and drives better understanding of the company’s business, strategy and social impact.
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Reputation, this role will support a broad set of priorities, including strategic messaging and content creation, social media strategy, influencer engagement, and external awards and rankings. This role will also support HP’s corporate media relations team.
This is a terrific role for someone looking to work at the intersection of business, technology, and social impact. We are looking for a creative thinker and strong writer with a passion for global trends shaping the future and an ability to drive high-impact communications that achieve business objectives.
- Create corporate messaging, including strong written materials that articulate HP’s strategy and highlight the company’s leadership in areas such as innovation, security, sustainability and diversity.
- Regularly update and cascade corporate messaging materials across the Corporate Affairs function to ensure global consistency, reach and relevance.
- Identify and drive regular engagement with key opinion leaders and subject matter experts aligned to key trends and priorities, including cybersecurity and sustainability.
- Expand the team’s use of social media channels to engage key audiences, amplify strategic content, and measure impact.
- Monitor and engage with prominent external conferences/events to secure speaking opportunities for HP executives.
- Bring creative thinking to the team, with a focus on identifying new ways to tell the HP story and engage with target audiences.
- Support efforts to bolster, including external awards and rankings.
- Help drive greater integration and long-term planning across the company’s Corporate Affairs function.
- At least 5-7 years of communications experience in an agency and/or corporate environment.
- Technology industry experience a plus, but not a requirement.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Creative thinker who’s not afraid to try new things and suggest new ideas.
- Experience driving social media strategies across multiple platforms and audiences
- Enjoys pitching and engaging media with a track record of success
- Highly organized with rigorous attention to detail and deadlines.
- Effective collaborator with global mindset who can foster strong working relationships across teams.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and calmly adapts to change when needed.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you. So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are. From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!
Job posted: 2021-10-31