Corporate Responsibility- Operations Associate
JPMorgan Chase strives to be a catalyst for meaningful, positive and sustainable change in communities across the globe. JPMorgan Chase invests to create pathways to opportunity so that individuals have access to the knowledge, skills, resources, and capital they need to secure their futures and compete in the global economy. Our programs seek to address key drivers of economic inequality experienced by vulnerable populations around the globe through four key focus areas: Community Development, Jobs and Skills, Financial Capability, and Small Business. Please visit JPMorgan Chase & Co. Corporate Responsibility for more information.
Corporate Responsibility Operations supports these efforts daily by managing the data and payment processing for all the JPMC contribution programs, the Foundation, Employee Engagement and Volunteerism and Lines of Business.
Operational Responsibilities Will Include But Not Be Limited To
JPMorgan Chase Corporate Responsibility Operations is looking for an Associate to join the team and support the endeavors of the business.
Manage Operational processes relative to Grants Administration (GA), Employee Engagement & Volunteerism (EEV) and Line of Business (LOB) Charitable Contributions: Support grant administration and payment processing of all Global Philanthropy and Office of Nonprofit Engagement grants and contributions. Leverage third party vendor application for payment processing activities and reporting. Own and manage the operational queues for grants administration and employee giving programs, inclusive of the review of all payments for data accuracy and philanthropic guidelines relative to private foundation law and corporate financial reporting. Partner with Global Philanthropy and the Office of Nonprofit Engagement to ensure accurate and expeditious processing. Liaise with LOB charitable contribution contacts for training and service activities, as needed.
Metrics and Reporting: Utilize meaningful metrics to ensure the day to day health of the process. Reporting is a critical contributor to the Corporate Responsibility Operations business review preparation and Control Committee scorecards.
Project Support: Lead key initiatives crossing all aspects of Corporate Responsibility Operations. Projects include all aspects of project management, requirement development, technology enhancements, procedures, communication and implementation.
Support the Deployment of Process Improvement Initiatives: Develop ideas to effect change in processing looking for efficiency and effectiveness, within approved policy/procedural guidelines and benchmarks, and complying with all quality, risk and control requirements.
Promote a Comprehensive Risk Environment: Accountability for ensuring strong, compliant and risk adverse operational processes supporting transactional control. Support the management of multiple global jurisdictions and legal entities to ensure that operational requirements are effectively executed.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- A minimum of three years of relevant operational work experience.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a high-performance, professional environment, with quick turn-around and changing priorities.
- Demonstration of problem-solving skills and the ability to take initiative.
- Team player who can engage colleagues to gain consensus on process and control-related issues.
- Strong communications/customer service skills, both verbal and written, required. Must be able to work with internal constituents and external parties on complex issues.
- Strong focus on customer experience/customer service.
- Working knowledge of audit, risk and operational management concepts.
- Ability to identify control weaknesses in processes and support the build of process improvement strategies.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on proactively identifying solutions for the needs of the business.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of applications required, including demonstrated expert experience with Microsoft Excel.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2019-03-24