Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Corporate Social Responsibility Expert
The Regional CSR Expert ensures that the Group CSR strategy is defined and implemented at regional level, in coordination with the different internal (business, support, countries) and external (customers, partners, regulators, NGOs…) stakeholders.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- Working with GHO (CSR Head) to align regional CSR approach to Group objectives and help countries to translate these objectives into feasible actions
- Leading and/ or supporting NORTAM environmental plan (from creation to coordination and reporting)
- Green warehouses (with RE)
- Decarbonization of truck fleet
- Green offers
- Creating a CSR regional network with at least one CSR “coordinator” per country
- Leading the CSR regional network:
- Organize CSR Regional Committee with the local CSR coordinators
- Create regional CSR POC on the different pillars (People, Planet, Fair Trade)
- Participate to local CSR POC on the different pillars (People, Planet, Fair Trade)
- Follow regional actions and monitor improvements
- Follow local actions done at country level
- Working with all regional stakeholders such as procurement, products, HR, compliance, etc. to:
- Create and/ or share main CSR objectives on the 3 Pillars: Acting for People, Acting for Planet, Acting for Fair Trade
- Embed CEVA CSR in the team daily work (for example in our supplier requirements)
- Track and report on performance, progress and coordinating data and content collection within region and report it to GHO
- Supporting sales and customers (from tenders to customers meeting, and specific projects)
- Participating to third party CSR ratings (banks, customers…), and industry or market collaborative initiatives
- Lead or participate to training, communication, audit … on CSR related matters
- Implement a legal and market watch on CSR projects and opportunities
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, environmental sciences, environmental management, engineering or sustainability
- Relevant certification or advanced learning/training in the CSR or environmental management functions
- Experience, preferred
- 5 or more years
- Previous experience and active participation in various sustainability programs
- Experience in managing projects
- Previous experience leading environmental management strategy/tactics across multiple locations within North America, preferred
- Good understanding of CSR components, especially environmental, and their various stakeholders
- Must have the ability to manage and analyze databases/spreadsheets, presenting findings clearly
- Strong working knowledge of environmental regulatory requirements throughout North America, preferred
- The ability to communicate in English in a multinational group / communicating clearly and concisely with individuals where English is a second language
- Build relationships and influence others to assist in achieving objectives.
- Strong personal organizational skills
- Highly self-disciplined and professional at all times
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
With a genuine culture of recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package with a focus on your wellbeing. This includes competitive Paid Time Off, 401(k), health insurance and an employee benefits platform that offers discounts on gym memberships and a diverse range of retail, travel, car and hospitality brands, including important offerings like pet insurance.
We are a team in every sense, and we support each other and work collaboratively to achieve our goals together. It is our goal that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment, so if you’d like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then let’s work together to help you find your new role.
We value your professional and personal growth. That’s why we share plenty of career opportunities for you to thrive within CEVA. This role can be the first step on your career path with us. You can stay in the same job family, find a new family to grow in (an almost limitless number of options) or find your own path. Join CEVA for a challenging and rewarding career.
Job posted: 2022-05-14