Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Corporate Social Responsibility Manager
Braze (Nasdaq: BRZE) is a leading, comprehensive customer engagement platform that powers interactions between consumers and brands they love. With Braze, global brands like Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo can ingest and process customer data in real time, orchestrate and optimize contextually relevant, cross-channel marketing campaigns, and continuously evolve their customer engagement strategies. And we do it at scale – last fiscal year our customers used Braze to send approximately 1.5 trillion messages to billions of monthly active users.
But we’re so much more than our platform. Although we’ve recently grown to a team of over 1,300 people, Braze still buzzes with energy, collaboration, and transparency. We value curiosity, individuality, and tenacity—as part of the team, you’ll be encouraged to take your seat at the table and create your own destiny. Our values are inspired by our employees, which means Braze is a place where you can truly be yourself. We’re growing, with a focus on building for the long term under tenured leadership and continuing to evolve for the better.
Need more proof? Braze is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work® in the U.S. and the UK. In 2022, Braze ranked #1 on Fortune’s Best Small and Medium Workplace in New York, #5 on Fortune’s Best Workplaces for Millennials in the US, and #11 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplace for Women in the UK.
You’ll find many of us at headquarters in New York City or around the world in Austin, Berlin, Chicago, London, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Tokyo, and Toronto.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Help shape Braze’s CSR strategy and manage the execution of the program through OKRs
- Manage Braze Grants, expand our grants programs and amplify our community impact
- Identify, build and manage employee engagement and community initiatives, such as volunteering, mentorship or pro-bono programs
- Focus on the ‘S’ in Economic, Social & Governance (ESG) (note: scope does not include DEI), including supporting the team in reporting and disclosing
- Collaborate with the Sustainability Program Manager and DEI Program Manager where possible
WHO YOU ARE
- Ability to work with, manage and influence cross-functional teams at Braze (e.g. Braze Grants, T4BF, volunteering and other communities)
- Strong project management, communications and organizational skills
- Ability to build and manage social CSR initiatives for Braze and with partners (e.g. corporate grants programs that include product and cash grants, employee engagement and education, advocacy and political action)
- Not afraid to build a program from the ground up
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Must have experience with Social Impact as it relates to social initiatives (could be a CSR/community role in a company, or working on public-private partnerships or corporate sustainability initiatives in the nonprofit sector)
- Experience managing partnership focused program or coalition
- Experience working in a high-growth tech company is a plus
- ESG-specific experience in terms of reporting and disclosure is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
From comprehensive benefits to remote availability to flexible time off, we’ve got you covered so you can prioritize work-life harmony.
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Flexible paid time off
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Family services that include fertility benefits and equal paid parental leave
- Global presence, dog-friendly offices, and remote availability
- Professional development supported by formal career pathing, learning platforms, and tuition reimbursement
- Community engagement opportunities throughout the year, including an annual company wide Volunteerism Week
- Employee Resource Groups that provide supportive communities within Braze
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun culture recognized as a Great Place to Work®
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), as amended by the California Privacy Rights Act (“CPRA”) which comes into effect January 1, 2023, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2022-08-05