Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Corporate Social Responsibility Specialist
Atlantic Health System is seeking a Full Time Corporate Social Responsibility Specialist in the HR Diversity and Inclusion department located in Morristown NJ.
- Execute the strategies which underpin Atlantic Health System’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) objectives.
- Develop initiatives, oversee related policies, create detailed plans, build relationships with partner organizations and act as an internal and external representative for Atlantic Health System.
- Implement and coordinate a range of activities and initiatives which are designed to have a positive impact on the health and well-being of local communities.
- Manage a repository in which team members can submit and the organization can track volunteer hours and opportunities as well as train others on its administrative functions.
- Partner with marketing and public relations to deliver AHS’s commitment to social responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Degree Required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years of relevant experience with CSR and/or Project Management
- Track record of building collaborative partnerships
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2023-05-08