Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Creative Communications + Brand Manager
Energetic, creative, visually oriented and highly organized, you are proficient in a variety of design and graphic programs including Adobe InDesign. As a leader, you will take ownership of Bull Stockwell Allen’s brand management, internal and external communications, and be an integral part of our marketing efforts. Working closely with the Operations Manager and the Accountant/Controller/HR Manager, you consider yourself a team player and thrive in collaborative environments. Our main office is in San Francisco, with a newly opened, second office in Boston. The responsibility for managing the creative side of both locations falls within your purview.
As the firm’s essential marketing and brand ambassador you will:
- Join the firm’s Senior Management Team in the development and implementation of the firm’s initiatives and long-term strategy
- Develop the firm’s core Communications + Brand Management assets including the firm’s look, website, presentation materials and communication templates.
- Drive the brand to ensure all internal and external documents uphold this the firm’s professional standards.
- Implement the firm’s strategic outreach and marketing efforts, both internally and externally
- Work closely with the firm’s clients and ensure that the lines of communication are open, and their needs are being met.
- Assist the firm’s Principals and design team on a variety of project related deliverables.
- Create written and graphically superior proposals, presentations and marketing materials while maintaining the firm’s portfolio.
- Compose text highlighting the firm’s key attributes and specialized expertise
- Oversee the firm’s Social Media including Instagram, LinkedIn, and managing our website, including the development of new and engaging content.
- Commission the photography of our projects and develop strategies for awards and publications.
- Initiate strategic marketing initiatives for both short and long-term financial success.
- Represent the firm both in and outside of the office as its definitive stylistic and cultural leader.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Marketing and/or Branding experience, ideally within the Architectural and Engineering industry
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (verbal, written and graphic)
- An ability to work with and inspire people to achieve exceptional results
- The ability to maintain a professional and cordial manner in high-intensity situations
- Great planning and organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize and pursue the big picture
- A creative eye for great design, including composition, color and communication
- A motivated self-starter, you take initiative in your work and are willing to pitch in where needed
- Adherence to deadlines and effectively time management
- Experience in A/E professional services, with Newforma and/or Architectural software a plus
JOIN OUR TEAM
This position is full time, and with full Healthcare, Vision & Dental Coverage, 401(k), Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Account, Commuter Benefits, Hybrid Work Schedule, and generous PTO including paid holidays. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If interested, please submit your CV and portfolio of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org with Creative Communications + Brand Manager in your subject heading.
Job posted: 2023-01-14