Customer Communications Program Manager
We need curious, customer-focused team members who are driven by successfully enabling customers on the MindTickle platform to join our rapidly growing Customer Enablement in the US.
In Customer Enablement, we provide customers with easy-to-use, high-quality, just-in-time education on using the MindTickle Platform, raise awareness on the latest MindTickle has to offer, and create connections within our community to promote knowledge and best practice sharing.
As the Customer Communications Program Manager, you will manage and evolve our existing webinar program, newsletter, and communications process. You will build out a program schedule aligned with our product roadmap, work with our Customer Marketing and Success teams to secure event speakers, develop content, manage program logistics, and identify opportunities to increase engagement with our customers to drive awareness, drive adoption, and thought leadership.
- Plan, manage, coordinate, and execute webinar program and related initiatives
- Develop and maintain the customer communication and webinar schedule inclusive of webinars, newsletters, new product announcements, maintenance emails, and more
- Work with presenters to develop content, train them on the webinar process, and manage the timeline to ensure successful delivery
- Provide delivery, logistics, and hosting support
- Streamline registration and reporting processes
- Records and edits live webinars for on-demand availability
- Collaborate with Marketing, Customer Success, and Product Management to identify topic areas, presenters aligned with strategic initiatives and product roadmap
- Manage and evolve monthly newsletter and communication program to increase readership and click-through rates
- Evaluate our current programs and identify new opportunities to increase engagement with customers and across customers
- Define and measure key metrics to assess customer communication program success
- Develop and implement standards, guidelines, and processes for different communication channels
- Maintain flexible work hours to collaborate with the global Customer Enablement, Customer Success, Product Management, and Marketing teams.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience managing webinar and customer communications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience working with Zoom or other common web conferencing applications
- Basic video editing skills
- Familiarity with MS Office, G Suite, Slack, and Salesforce
- Proactiveness and an attitude to own and drive projects from idea to final deployment
- Ability to prioritize, schedule, and meet deadlines
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Strong collaboration and problem-solving skills
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-03-15