Customer Data Analyst, Government Affairs
With people in mind
Arjo is a globally minded company with a Swedish heritage, where a thriving international environment is driven by Swedish leadership culture. As a company that puts people at the heart of everything we do, Arjo employees are our partners in our mission to improve lives.
Explore challenging and rewarding careers in a wide range of specialties across our global network.
Arjo’s Government Affairs Customer Data Analyst will be responsible for extracting, analyzing, reviewing, validating, and reporting on the quality and use of customer data for Government Affairs. Through execution of customer data analytical and reporting projects, the incumbent will be the subject matter expert and provide improved data quality that can be leveraged across the organization to gain competitive advantage, operational efficiency, and/or revenue enhancement for Government Affairs. Will be responsible for the quality of Government order intake on an on-going basis working closely with the Customer Service team to ensure sustainable success in proper order input. Additionally, the incumbent will be responsible for all pricing management and rebate payments to Government agencies, as well as any ad hoc requests from Government group at Arjo Inc.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain integrity and quality of master data for Government Affairs.
- Manage related data in SFDC, SAP, and reporting tools.
- Conduct daily capital government price block audit, as well as monthly rental reservation pricing validation.
- Perform analysis on payments made and rebates provided to government agencies; as well as ad hoc analysis as necessary.
- Assist in government audits as needed.
- Analyze and report on business-critical data attributes,.
- Interact with key internal business leaders and staff as part of research and analysis of customer data.
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, or related field and/or relevant equivalent experience.
- MUST HAVE an in-depth knowledge of Government agencies (e.g. VA, DOD, HIS, etc.), government order entry and procurement methods, preparing quarterly government reports ( e.g. IFF and SLA).
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in master data management, systems, or data analysis.
- Demosntrated experience managing data integrity, order entry, government audits.
- Proficient with MS Office applications (e.g. Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
- Prior ERP system experience.
- Demonstrated experience in data profiling and discover to determine data patterns.
- Ability to interpret and manipulate data from computer-generated reports, software programs, technical manuals, and written correspondence.
- Experience in the Medical Device or Healthcare industry is a plus.
- Ability to effectively communicate with management, internal team members, and customers in a collaborative style.
- Strong communication skills, including verbal, written, presentation.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Arjo Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, disability, military service, protected veteran status, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Please review the U.S. Department of Labor EEO Is the Law Poster, EEO Is the Law Supplement and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination provision here: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm Qualified Applicants who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and/or hiring process may contact us through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Everything we do, we do with people in mind. We organize events for employees and their families, celebrate World Health Day, take part in charity events, participate in Arjo Volunteer Program and we play together in sports competitions. We are Arjo.
Join us! www.arjo.com
Job posted: 2021-07-18